Thursday, 17 November 2016

Tome Topple TBR

Tome Topple is a Readathon hosted by Sam @ Thoughts on Tomes

I've been exited for this to come around since I learned it was a thing at the start of the year. Basically, Tome Topple is all about reading the BIG BOOKS. Those hulking things that take up the space of 3 books on a shelf, over 500 pages long and 500x more intimidating. Often I think we bookish people pass over the big books in favour of smaller ones, because in the time it takes you to read one Big Bastard Book you could read two or three others.

Tome Topple runs from 18th of November to the 1st of December.

So lets get into the books on my TBR that meet the 500 page requirement!





The second and third book in the Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness will be re-reads for me, if I get around to them. I read the first book only a couple months ago so I won't bother re-reading that one again.

The Millennium Trilogy will be completely new to me but I'm really looking forward to it! I think those will be the first one's I get to. I saw the first movie with Daniel Craig years ago and I've been wanting to read the books ever since.

Then the first three books are probably what I'll read if I manage to finish those two series (although I really doubt I'll manage even that, but it's worth a try!)

Are any of you participating in Tome Topple? What's your TBR like, or have you read any of these books? Let me know! 


3 comments:

  1. Man, I've been wanting to check out the Millennium Trilogy for days (eons). You have to let us know what you think! I wish I had heard about this MUCH sooner than I did (which was yesterday, thank you cave). I would have participated so fast. Maybe if this readathon comes around again, I can join in. :) Wishing you all of the best (even though it's almost over). ♥ Also, I missed your posts. I need to be less lazy about keeping up with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up reading two of the books in the Millenium Trilogy, but I'll talk about it more when I get around to writing my wrap up post!

      Delete
    2. (also I know the feeling with keeping up with posts, I'm terrible at it)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...