Friday, 2 December 2016

December TBR

It's December already?? How the fuck did that happen??

No matter, no matter, life goes on and so do the books! I can't believe that at the end of this month I'll be writing a yearly wrap up. How should I do that do you think? In order, by star rating, genre? I think star rating is winning out in my head for the moment, but I'd love some input!

This month will be all about finishing books I'm currently reading and finishing off series I've started. I'd like to have a fresh, clean slate to begin in January.

Currently Reading TBR



I've nearly finished with the His Dark Materials trilogy, I have only a little less than 200 pages left. The poetry by Ted Hughes (Sylvia Plath's husband) is slower going, because with poetry like this I prefer to just pick at it bit by bit, but I would like to have it done by the end of the year.

Series TBR



Two more books from the Chaos Walking trilogy and the last book from the Millennium trilogy have to be finished for me to wrap up all my loose ends before the end of the month. That's 1'866 pages, not counting the other two books above that I'm currently reading. I can do that, can't I? Yeah, sure I can. *deep inhale*

Have you got anything you want to finish before the end of the year? Any series or books you're still in the middle of? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I just bought a book from Patrick Ness and the cover was positively breathtaking in a creepy, scary way. I'm excited to read it (can't remember the damn title to save my life, sorry). This month I'm trying to knock down this Japanese book called Parade by Shuichi Yoshida. It's been very good so far, about 4 folks living in an apartment together, but then shit hits the fan in a peculiar way. It's very detailed. Also hoping to knock out some giant manga volumes that's been sitting on my desk since the dawn of time. Great post! Wish you all the best with your TBR. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was it A Monster Calls? If it was and you get around to reading it please tell me if it's any good because I've been dying to pick it up and I need a bit of a push lol. I managed to finish everything except Birthday Letters because I started more Dan Brown books instead of what I should have been doing haha. Did you finish everything you wanted to?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...