I've decided to start something new! Once a month I'm going to take a moment to share the links to things on the interwebs that I've seen and want to share. Some might be blog posts, websites, or even videos. Let's get cracking!
- First there's this post on organising for book blogging by Kristen Burns. I personally use a physical diary planner thing to keep track of my blogging, but I do use spreadsheets to track my books and the like. Her method is really interesting.
- Have a post about the Greatest Science Books of 2016.
- Just after Christmas I found this small post about gift giving that I think could be really helpful to those of us who are terrible at thinking of gifts to give our loved ones!
- Jamie at Books Are My Fandom did a great post about things you need in your blog's sidebar.
- This article came up already in my review of She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick, but I wanted to share it here too - The State of Disability on Book Covers by Disability in Kidlit.
- Lastly there's this review of Fly By Night by Frances Hardinge (one of my favourite books/authors) at The Book Smugglers.
Have you read anything good on the internet lately? Let me know!